Most of the 188 campsites have either outstanding views or are shaded by aspen or evergreen trees. Some sites are near the shoreline.
The Dutch Hill campground includes is near the Marina, the Marina convenience store, swim beach, dump station and Camper Services Building with coin operated showers and laundry. The following loops are included: Wheeler loop has all-electric sites with 50amp outlets that are $22 /night, Bridge Island sites are all non-electric, and are $18 /night. *NEW* Click on each loop's name below for a site-by-site description, updated as of 02/11. Camping rates change to $20/night for electric sites and $16/night for basic sites from Oct. 1st to April 30th
- Wheeler, electric sites 117,118,119,120,121,122,123,124,125,126,127,128,129,130,131
- Bridge Island, sites 166,167,168,169,170,171,172,173,174,175,176,177,178,179,180,
- Bridge Island walk-in tent sites 181,182,183,184,185,186,187,188,189,190,191,192,193,194,
The Sunrise Vista campground has an amphitheater and is linked to the Dutch Hill/Marina area by a 1/4 mile foot trail. The following loops are included: Arnica, Harebell and Rosecrown and non-electric sites, and are $18 /night; Larkspur, Lupine, and Yarrow are electric sites with 50amp outlets and are $22 /night. *NEW* Click on each loop's name below for a site-by-site description, updated as of 02/11. Camping rates change to $20/night for electric sites and $16/night for basic sites from Oct. 1st to April 30th
- Arnica, non-electric sites 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,
- Harebell, non-electric sites 52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68
- Rosecrown, non-electric sites 69,70,71,72,73,74,75
- Larkspur, electric sites 76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83,84,85,87,89
- Lupine , electric sites 90,91,92,93,94,95,96
- Yarrow, electric sites 97,98,99,100,101,102,103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113
- All sites provide level parking areas
- All sites offer picnic table/fire rings
- All sites have a 14 x 14 foot tent pad
- Some sites offer electrical hook-ups (see above information)
- Coin-operated showers, laundry facilities, and dump station facilities are available--nearest to Dutch Hill, but still close to Sunrise Vista.
- Firewood is available from the Marina and area stores
- All tents and equipment need to be set up on the high-use pads
- A camping permit is required in addition to the daily or annual vehicle pass
Campsite reservations can be made for Memorial Day weekend through mid-September. Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made from six months to three days in advance. Snow conditions generally permit summer camping facilities to be open from the latter part of May through mid-October. Check the park map for camping locations.
Due to the popularity of the park, reservations are strongly recommended.
In winter, 14 electrical hookups are available in the Marina parking lot. Check our Steamboat Winter Recreation Brochure.
For additional information, please check out fees and the park map.